Saturday 31 March 2012

Saturday Share #1

Happy Weekend Cyberspace!

I've elected to start a new tradition here at The Critical Stranger - The Saturday Share, From now on on Saturdays, I am going to send you to some of the blogs that I follow. Hopefully you can get a little more insight from a different perspective than I can give...and after all, it's always the more the merrier!

This week, I'm actually going to refer you to two blog posts, both authored by my good friend and fellow PR student John. Both of these posts relate his experience with the eviction of Occupy NS on 11/11/11. Please enjoy.



Remembrance Day - The Deception
Remembrance Day - The Eviction

Peace and Love
The Critical Stranger

As always, thoughts, comments and suggestions (John likes 'em too!) are encouraged and appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment