Saturday 7 April 2012

Saturday Share #2

What's going on Cyberspace?

I spent the night at a friend's yesterday. We decided to cook something incredible and whipped up a cheese and broccoli souffle. Incredible. Followed by a fritatta this morning - a fritatta with caramelized onions, broccoli and cheddar cheese on a bed of fried potatoes. Wow. Way to go M(my tastebuds worship you)..that was amazing!

Being a Saturday, I hope you're in the mood to see a little bit of what I'm looking at this week. Enjoy!

"Capitalism vs Corporatism"

I swear, I'm not crazy...this stuff sounds a little loony, but I'm betting on seeing at least a couple of these come to fruition within my lifetime.

Zombie Guns?

And if my little introduction started your stomach a-grumblin', one of the other amazing cooks I know has a website that you should be monitoring...all of the recipes will knock your socks off.

www.foodfigure.com

Go check 'em out, I'll be taking tomorrow off, as it's Easter! Have a great day!

Peace and Love
The Critical Stranger

As always thoughts, comments and suggestion are encouraged and appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. The above mentioned fritatta made my mouth salivate.. for reals..

    ReplyDelete