Saturday 28 April 2012

Saturday Share #5

Happy Saturday Cyberspace!

It's Saturday, and you know what that means - time to have a look at what's caught my eye recently. I hope you all have a great weekend!

This is Yanni - a modern day composer. I can't stop listening to his music.
Marching Season
Nostalgia

This is the scariest thing I've probably ever seen. I will more than likely be leaving this country as soon as this becomes mandatory...hopefully they will give me enough time to get the hell outta here!
The MintChip (or the end of any guise of liberty) - watch the video.

And last, but not least, a great blog written by my good friend Tekebo about the party system in Canada and its inherent flaws.
The Party System

Peace and Love
The Critical Stranger
As always thoughts, comments and suggestions are encouraged and appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment