Saturday 21 April 2012

Saturday Share #4

Happy Saturday Cyberspace.

First of all, let me begin by saying that the weather is amazing. I've been out and about all day, and I came extremely close to completely forgetting to write my blog. Damn you Sun! Anywho, in the spirit of the norm, here comes what has caught my eye this week.

I thought this was just hilarious - but beware the language.
What Is Blue Raspberry?

This article from CNN just proves a lot of what I've said in this blog and believe - such as the futility of the Afghan war, the obvious bias in the mass media, the idea of perpetual revenge...but I'll leave you to form your own opinion.
The Real Terrorists

This is a video that most of you have probably already seen. I just found out about this song and fell in love with it - I highly suggest you watch both videos in their entirety.
Somebody I Used to Know - Original
Somebody I Used to Know cover - Walk Off The Earth (five people play one guitar)

I hope you enjoy!

Peace and Love
The Critical Stranger

As always thoughts, comments and suggestions are encouraged and appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment